Imagine this scenario: you receive a phone in the middle of the night, and you desperately need to find Fast Bail Bonds in Las Vegas, Nevada. Where will you turn to find Las Vegas Bail Bonds? What will you do?
What is a Fast Bail Bond?
A Bail Bond is collateral that is put up against the bail amount set by a judge. The full amount can be put up by an individual, or a bail bondsman can be used. Money or some form of property is used as a pledge to a bail bondsman, who for a 15% fee puts up the full bond amount.
How does a Fast Bail Bond work in Las Vegas?
The defendant is brought before the court; the Las Vegas Bail Bond amount is set; the defendant calls to be bailed out; someone either goes to the jail to pay the full bail amount or contacts a bail bondsman and arranges to pay the 15% bond fee, and then the defendant is released, usually within 4-12 hours.
Local Jails in the Las Vegas Area:
- City of Las Vegas Detention Center
- Clark County Detention Center
- Henderson Detention Center
How to get an inmate out of the local jails
- Hire a Las Vegas Traffic Warrant Lawyer. An attorney can work through the court to petition for release on own recognizance or for bail to be reduced. This option may be best for large bail amounts, such as $50,000, but may take days, weeks, or months.
- Pay the full amount. A friend or family member of the defendant may be able to pay the full bail amount. The entire amount would be at risk if the defendant failed to appear for the required court date.
- Pay only 15% by purchasing a bail bond. Las Vegas bail bonds are set at 15% of the court-ordered bail.
How expensive is a Las Vegas bail bond?
Bail bonds Las Vegas are all set at 15% by Nevada state law. Licensed bondsmen have to charge 15% of the bail set by the court by Nevada Revised Statute 697.300. If less than 15% of the bail amount is charged, the bail bondsman is unlicensed or working illegally.
Are there payment options?
eBAIL Bonds Las Vegas has fast plans that require little or no down payment with easy payment plans.
Fast Bail Bonds in Las Vegas Company
eBAIL Bail Bonds in Las Vegas, Nevada offers fast bail. eBAIL Bail Bonds are ready within three minutes online and are available by phone or in person. eBAIL Bail Bonds is fully licensed by the state of Nevada and is the only Better Business Bureau accredited Las Vegas Bail Bonds company.